Friday, November 21, 2008

Double UFO dream

Last night I had many dreams but what I remember most was meeting an older woman(I think with white hair) who was telling me of her alien & UFO encounters in some other country (I can't remember which). She was writing a book and I was really excited to meet her and hear her story. She seemed like an old friend. I think we were in line at a coffee shop.
My hubby also had a dream last night, he was driving the car at night and saw an orb in the sky. He was trying to find his phone to take a pic but couldn't find it. Then many orbs filled the sky and one had multicolored lights flashing on it.

I find it funny that whenever we have dreams of sightings we can't find the camera or get it to work. And on the rare occasions we have UFO dreams, it's usually on the same night.