Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Adopted Abductee

There is some question about the one month of my life where I was missing between being born of my natural mother, and being placed with my adoptive family.

Is it possible I was taken for some purpose, some experiment?

There is some question about which types of psychological experiments my grandfather endured before, during and after returning from 6 years in a prison camp in Japan. I was told the military was always trying to get him to participate in their little experiments and he often refused and said things like, I won’t be their guinea pig.

His father was an occultist and healer, very close with the Native American people. He is said to have had the ability to stop bleeding, owned some magic books, and spoke in tongues.
I am also told he burnt all of his magic books for some unknown reason, that something frightened him.

My grandfather often spoke of the dark hooded figure, but I did not meet my grandfather till I was 25. Many people in my biological family are psychic in some form or another, it is in the genes. I had seen the dark cloaked figure many times as a teen, during sleep paralysis.

All these things and a life time of oddity makes you wonder, so I have seen a psychologist.
I told the psychologist that I believe it is possible that my adoption was part of an experiment, that maybe someone wanted to find out if this seemingly hereditary trait (being drawn to the occult and having certain abilities, is actually passed down by generation or if it is something which is an environmental factor.

The psychologist said to me, yes that was done. There were a high number of babies being put up for adoption in the mid 50's-80's and psychologists did take advantage of that situation. They arranged adoptions I guess and placed children in homes of a completely different culture and environment and watched their development to see if they would present character traits of their biological family. Nature vs Nurture, something like that.

I did some research on this; its awful... this era in Canada and the U.S. is known as The Baby Scoop Era. Young women and their families were brainwashed by "Adoption Professionals" Their rights were kept from them and the mothers were subjected to psychological torture, and then their babies Taken!!!

For more information and help if you are adopted or a mother who has given a child up for adoption visit Origins Canada.
http://www.originscanada.org

Now, it comes to my attention that after WWII ended in 1945, Nazi and German Scientists were snuck into Canada and the U.S. under Project Paperclip. Isn't it funny that the Baby Scoop Era began just after that.

I guess from reading about this "Baby Scoop" era, I feel I really was abducted in some sense, as it was not my mothers wish to give me up, I was taken by use of brainwashing and manipulation as to fill the pockets of some money hungry baby brokers. As well as for a possible experiment in genetics and the occult?
Are aliens involved??? I don't know, I don't know what to think anymore... but that it is true many of my experiences involved a little troll like creature, a hooded figure and sleep paralysis, nightmares and dreams of the devil, out of body experiences, low frequency sounds, sensitivity to invisible forces, strange lights outside my bedroom window, being electrocuted in my bed, being switched off and once seeing a picture of Jesus turn into a skull on the wall of a chalet we had rented when I was about 5 or 6. The next day my mothers hair caught on fire as she went to light a gas stove.
I had also seen a ghostly woman in white vanish before my eyes and had a very philosophical mind as a young girl.

There is also the night I was concieved... my biological parents had an encounter with a strange man in a pick up truck on their way into the woods to camp. He didn't have a normal human appearance.

My greatest fear was revealed when I went years ago for an energy balancing, it was the Earths destruction! Since childhood I have been shown images in dreams of great floods and disasters, I am in tune with the Earth in such a way that I feel so much of what mankind is doing to the planet and I fear that more then I fear any demon or alien or black budget military op.

Peace!!!

CIA MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS



Mind conrol in Canada (Montreal) on The Hour